DSM: Re: objective source of evidence

Kristin Harkness (kristin@harkness.net)
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 18:30:51 -0400

Laura and Christopher,

SVS has a book, Legacy of Trust, which is a study of former SVS students.
It may satisfy some of what you are looking for, although it is, of course,
produced by SVS. Alternatively, Peter Gray of Boston College
http://www.bc.edu/bc_org/avp/cas/psych/Gray/grayp.html has written various
articles on play, and on democratic schooling.

Hope this helps.
Kristin