Re: DSM: about Sudbury model

John Axtell (newlife@theofficenet.com)
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 11:19:23 -0700

Rayner,

I really appreciate your response. It was most helpful.

I do have a few questions if you have time.

Did your children just come up and ask to learn how to read, spell, and
do math or did you somehow suggest to them that it would be fun to do
these things?

I fully agree with your younger daughter that our lifestyle is dictated
by where we live. We have an illegal outhouse to backup our regular
plumbing but you can not build a house here unless it meets the building
code - no cheap homes in our area:)

John