RE: DSM: RE: Genes and environment (was: About TCS)

Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 18:27:23 -0500

No need to apologize, Marko.

However, upon thinking about this (and unsuccessfully trying to elaborate),
I don't feel I can be more clear as to how I define professionalism than I
was in my previous post:

> Being a professional means doing the right thing in less-than-perfect
> situations.

and:

> What I said is that it is a question of priorities. If, in my opinion, it
> is of supreme importance that I treat my grandson with the same love,
> compassion and respect that I do my other grandson, then the opinions I
> cannot help but to have drawn about nature versus nurture are minute by
> comparison.

I'm gonna have to stand pat on that.

Joe Jackson
Fairhaven School