Re: DSM: Watching My Back

Evfocus@aol.com
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 12:51:35 EST

Last year my daughter was in public school, this September she started at a
Sud bury School. My daughter adored her public school teachers. She always
wanted to stay after class and talk to them.

Now, she can talk to the adults at her school anytime of the day. She doesn't
have to wait for after school or call them at home on the telephone. She
also doesn't see the staff as the focal point of her school. She can talk to
her friends older and younger freely and openly.
Evelyn
Diablo Valley School Parent