Re: DSM: Interest increasing?

Prohibido1@aol.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:53:20 EST

newlife@theofficenet.com writes:

<<
 HOW ON EARTH CAN A JC OPERATE WITHOUT AN ACTIVE DEFENSE. I HAVE NEVER HEARD
 ANYTHING SO POSITIVELY NUTS.

The only defense the defendant has is his/her word, which is either believed
or not, whether it be the truth or not. Remember, I've been to many JC
procedings. I like JC for the most part. But, in some cases, I think it can
use some refinement, that's all. I understand you're in love with it.
That's great. I don't have to be completly sold on it to validate your point
of view.