Re: DSM: Encouragement

Mike Sadofsky (sadofsky@mediaone.net)
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:10:11 -0500

Cindy,
i find this a curious and interesting perception. I need to
think about it and determine whether I agree with it before
commenting further.
I wonder whether you can cite the specific posts that carry
the responses you indicate. I'd like to review them in the
contest of this observation.
This forum of course does not represent itself as any formal
SVS or SVM position, but rather an open forum for
individuals to share personal views. The encouragement you
seek may require a better understanding of you, your
motivation, and your understanding of the model, then can be
easily realized from a few public forum postings. I know my
personal discussions have included encouragement, but only
in the context of the difficult realities of efforts to
create an institution outside of societal norms.
Institutional positions can only be found on the schools'
web sites and (perhaps) in emails emanating from school
correspondence, not in this forum.
Mike