DSM: a bird in the hand...

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:24:36 -0800

I came home today to find a bird on the floor that had been plummeted by the
cat. I gently scooped it up in my hand. I did not need to close my hands
around it since the bird clung to me as if to say, "This is just what I
need". I sat with the bird for a time and then gave it its own safe place to
rest. Later, when it began hopping around I opened the door and it flew
away. I thought, "Gee, that's a lot like Sudbury".

My heart seemed to lift into the sky along with the bird. Very touching.

robert