Re: DSM: Education/Science
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 11:57:03 EST

In a message dated 12/15/00 8:52:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,

 Steph has it precisely. We could (as founders, parents and staff) offer this
 same deep and profound respect and regard to each other. It is not, in any
 sense, good or "right" to do so. But we could.
 We would trade being "right" for seeing clearly. We would see clearly
 Kathleen's grief, Dawn's rage and Hanna's grace. These folks, and all of us,
 are these things and more, much more. Give up being right and we will see
 much more. >>

Again, I'm so proud of you.