Re: DSM: Simple solution

Dawn F. Harkness (dawn@harkness.net)
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 07:46:11 -0500

In (most) Sudbury model schools, school meeting members (the majority of
whom are students) elect the staff each year. Therefore, they have the best
adult 'role models', from their point of view, from the available pool. We
may each have our own idea of the perfect role model. However, like it or
not, we don't get to apply our litmus test(s) to determine who gets to be
staff.

Dawn Harkness