Re: DSM: Simple solution

Bruce Smith (bsmith@coin.org)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 19:46:54 -0700

>Are people willing to describe adult-student interactions on this site? Have
>they already? These could be interesting, heart-warming stories.

I don't have a store of such interactions ready at hand, but I can refer
you to an article I wrote for the AVS newsletter entitled "When Students
are Treated As People." It may give you some of the essence behind SVM
student-staff interactions as I've experienced them, compared with my
equivalent experience in public schools.

The web version is at:

http://users.aol.com/alpineval/javs99001.html#people

Bruce