Re: DSM: Education/Science

Kristin Harkness (kristin@harkness.net)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:18:40 -0500

This is beyond discussion; it is a personal attack. Dawn has great respect
for others, and for the truth. She calls it like she sees it. As an
attorney who represents kids who are guilty of nothing more than being a
certain age, often at no charge, she lives what she believes. When you
attack the person instead of challenging the ideas expressed, we all lose.

Kristin Harkness