RE: DSM: Education/Science

Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:10:00 -0500

> > "Awareness" is exclusive of "science".
> >
> I don't understand. How so? I've always thought of social science "as"
> awareness.
> Kathleen

What I was trying to say is that while social science may = awareness,
"awareness" is exclusive of science. In other words, awareness predates
science, and can occur through many other channels besides science.

My experience has been in the past that everyone at Fairhaven has a firm
opinion as to whether the school is too crowded or not, and I doubt anyone's
opinion is based on scientific research or theory.

-Joe