Re: DSM: Another List?

CindyK (
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 14:07:06 -0500

Thank you Stuart!

I would love to communicate with others who have started Sudbury Schools.
If anyone would be willing to field a few questions, please email me with
your address. Mine is:
I will be purchasing the kit early in the new year and look forward to
soaking up all the information. I hope it includes lists of other schools
that have started and their locations. I am up in Sudbury, Ontario and to
my knowledge their are no Sudbury Schools in Canada yet. There is Windsor
House in BC but it isn't quite 'Sudbury'. I'd love to visit a school. That
is further down the list and I still have to find out who's closest. It may
even be Sudbury Valley. I'd love to visit there!

Thanks again