Re: DSM: Another List?

John Axtell (newlife@theofficenet.com)
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:58:09 -0800

Mimsy,

I asked this question of one other person but I would like your input also.

I would assume that one does not need all of the material in the school starter
kit once the school is up and running. Could one not borrow the kit for a month
and join the second group and move forward if it looked like the vision could
take place after really understanding the initial problems involved rather than
spending $ 400 and then finding out that there is no way to financially, or
politically, pulling of the start of one more private school in the area?

Thanks for the input.

JOhn Axtell