RE: DSM: Education/Science

Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 23:42:38 -0500

Kathleen,

I was not part of that decision and I don't really know anything about it;
however, had I been, my attitudes on whether the school was too crowded
would be based on my feelings and experiences at the school, not on anyone's
theories of how much space people need.

I don't really find that a guide such as science is necessary to tell us
things like this that we can't help but already know...

-Joe