Re: DSM: Education/Science

Avenfeliz1@aol.com
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 17:41:36 EST

In a message dated 12/9/00 1:13:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shoeless@jazztbone.com writes:

> I don't believe "science"
> is a card we should play when it comes to deciding what environment is best
> for our kids.

Joe,

How about the social science that theorizes human beings need a particular
amount of space in which to feel comfortable? Is that not useful? Didn't
Fairhaven decrease their enrollement cap to 40 students? I assume that was
done for a reason.
There are many parts to an environment. Science is one of those parts, be it
physical, social or otherwise.