Re: DSM:

Avenfeliz1@aol.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:20:21 EST

In a message dated 12/5/00 4:52:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sadofsky@mediaone.net writes:

> Among the distinct strengths of the Sudbury model are (1)
> the ability of students of diverse ages to mix

Mike,

I understand the ages mixing well. What about racial/cultural mixing? Have
you any experience with that in the model? We moved from the Southwest where
my family has lived for many generations, to the mid-atlantic. The culture
shock has been enormous, even at school. Does the model allow for such
differences?
Kathleen