Re: DSM: Learning disabilities at SVS

Joe Jackson (shoeless@erols.com)
Tue, 26 May 1998 00:35:42 -0400

Hi, Sara!

As a co-founder of the Fairhaven School here in Davidsonville, MD, I would
love to see another Sudbury Model School happen here in MD. Please let me
know if there's anything you need from us, or just if you want to bounce
some of your ideas off us -- belive me, we've dealt with every problem
there is in starting a Sudbury School in MD.

- Joe Jackson
shoeless@erols.com

----------
> From: swoodall@skipjack.bluecrab.org
> To: discuss-sudbury-model@sudval.org
> Subject: Re: DSM: Learning disabilities at SVS
> Date: Monday, May 25, 1998 11:45 AM
>
> > In a message dated 98-05-24 17:09:16 EDT, you write:
> >
> > << As far as ADD etc, if
> > a child is free to come and go wherever, whenever and doesn't have to
pay
> > attention to stuff he's not interested in, how could anyone say he has
an
> > attention problem. The school environment creates these
"disabilities."