Re: DSM: Re: discuss-sudbury-model Re: Educational Reform

Robin Martin (roses9@IDT.NET)
Wed, 20 May 1998 14:00:56 -0500

At 01:35 PM 5/20/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I agree with Joe's perspective that the model isn't (simply) about
>freedom.

Yes, well, no good model is ever be about one thing, but always a synthesis
of many complex issues related to the evolvement of humanity. I just used
some catch words to sum it up, assuming that you all had your own
conceptualizations already.

-Robin