Dale R. Reed (
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 12:36:05 -0700 wrote:
> cw, It seems to me that the Internet is a resource that fits this
> particular idea. I talk to lots of people who use it to learn more
> about something that's intriguing them at the moment.

There are lots of cyberschools. In fact I was thinking about making up
a cyberschool.doc file of the dozen or so I know of. But right off the

Cyberschools are an option.

I recently participated in a Book Discussion Class facilitated by Andy
Smallman at

Both Katy and I spend big time in cyberspace exchanging
information(learning) with people from all over the world. Just like I
am doing right now with you folks. Dale

$   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $