RE: Home Schooling

George Varghese (GVargh@ctp.com)
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 16:44:16 -0400

>----------

schooling and vice versa? (Or IS that what we are doing?!)

Hello All,

My primary intention in starting this discussion was to discover the
relative merits and demerits of the "home schooling" system and to learn
from the experiences of people who have experimented with it
successfully/unsuccessfully. I'm sure that everyone in this discussion
has this in mind too. I do realise that there is no ONE best method of
schooling that will solve all the ills that plague the systems of
education being followed. But it has been very interesting to read the
views of so many people who in some way or the other have had some
experience with this system.

~~george.
You think the only people who are people
Are the ones who look and think like you
But if you walked in the footsteps of a stranger
You'll learn things you never knew, you never knew
~~Stephen Schwartz in "Colours of the Wind" (Pocahontas)