Re: youth & adult education

Robin Martin (roses9@IDT.NET)
Fri, 01 Aug 1997 09:27:07 -0500

Thanks, Jerry! And thanks to all the others who responded to my inquiry! Over the last 6 months, I've joined and unjoined several mailing lists in adult education, career development, & other related areas of interest, but on them, my questions often were ignored--as if I weren't even asking appropriate questions. So, I'm very pleased to have returned to this mailing list--where questions that challenge the norm are indeed given attention.

I'm still in the studies/ponderings stage of my life, but over the next couple of years, I intend to hook up with like-minded folks in my community, and am confident that the ideas/exhanges shared on this mailing list will have a great impact on whatever sort of folk/democratic school or community center that I might get involved with.

Thanks!

Robin