Re: Fwd: Stop Involuntary Servitude

stiobhard (
Sat, 10 May 1997 09:37:33 -0700 (PDT) wrote:
> I received this e-mail recently and thought it pertained
>(tangentially) to
> the OBE/public school discussion, so I am forwarding it to this

i dont want to offend anyone on this list but objectivists/randians
make me cringe. it may be my personal experience and all that but ive
met just a whole lot of these folks wholl seek out any opportunity to
jump on the latest bandwagon of the far right. so even when on some
occasion when they happen to do something that might be all right i
just shudder.
now im aware theres a number of people on this list who may have a
different perspective than me and ive posted my own share of partisan if this bugs you overly much, pay me no heed. i just
thought i should say something because my spidey sense just went off
when i saw this. (sorry, melissa)

Sent by RocketMail. Get your free e-mail at