Re: whats up...

Charlie Wilkinson (cwilkins@boink.clark.net)
Sat, 10 May 1997 12:08:42 -0400 (EDT)

I believe it was Edryce A. Reynolds who once said:
> On Fri, 9 May 1997 15:51:08 -0700 (PDT) stiobhard
> <stiobhard@rocketmail.com> writes:
[...]
> >there is a circle of folks who are interested in starting a list on
> >anarchist ideas in teaching and education. this includes anarchists
> >who are teachers as well as people who just interested in anarchist
> >models for education/the implications of anarchism for education. and
> >so on.
> >if anyone is interested and wants more info, please contact me and ill
> >fill you in on the latest.
[...]
> Yes, I am interested, so put me on the list. I really don't like the
> meaning of "anarchist" in most people's minds, but maybe that's one of
> the items we will discuss.

"Me Too(tm)" :-)

BTW - If Stiobhard or anyone else here is serious about doing up a
mailing list and needs a "home" for it, I'd be glad to give it one here.
I run several Majordomo lists already; one more can't hurt much.

-cw

--
   Charlie Wilkinson      Maintainer - Radio For Peace International Web Site
cwilkins@boink.clark.net         http://www.clark.net/pub/cwilkins/rfpi