Re: Fwd: Re: [Fwd: LOGO-L> Papert and the Internet]

Sun, 02 Mar 1997 16:51:24 -0800

Thank you Coby! This is a very interesting posting. I can not even
imagine any children in the present establishment being so well spoken
when they are only six years old. Actually I would not expect many 18
year olds would reflect such wisdom. And the meeting was led by a 12
year old!

Maybe you guys are on to something after all. Dale

<big snip>