Re: Toilet Paper and Public Education

Tue, 04 Feb 1997 22:25:38 -0800

Bruce L. Smith wrote:

> Granted, I could just as easily have announced this article, without
> reprinting it, and told you how to pull it off the Web yourselves: but it
> was too outrageous for me merely to mention or summarize it. Unbelievable, <snip snip>

I think the founders of this country realized there would be another
revolution sooner or later. It appears that the next one will be led by
the children and it has already started.

>From tonight's speech Clinton thinks he can buy them off but I don't
think it is going to work.

Hold on tight my friends, the next 20 years are not going to be
pleasant. The generational war between the people my age that spent the
kids inheritance and the kids(who were too young to vote, isn't
democracy wonderful?) whom we obligated to pay our future entitlements
is going to be messy.

I think like the honey bees in Winnie the Pooh, the kids are getting
suspicious. Dale