Re: student voices

Rebecca & Mark Walker (walkers@niu.edu)
Sun, 05 Jan 1997 11:05:44 -0800

Michelle Patzke & J Johnson wrote:

> >Response to RSW P.S. I know we are a fairly far-reaching list; is there
> anyone out there that lives in Australia?
>
> You might want to check out the Melaney District Community Learning Center.
> Lois Tarling attended the SVS summer workshop. 284 Reesville Rd., Melaney
> QLD 4552 Australia. Sorry I don't have an e-mail address.>
>
> Michelle

Michelle - Thanks for the address. I will check it out. FYI to everyone
else: I have been out of touch with email for a few weeks and am having
a heck of a time catching up with the discussions that have taken place
in my absence. I'm back online now, but please forgive me if I ask an
already answered question or the like. This list has been busy! Hope
everyone's holidays were full of joy and peace! - Rebecca