Re: research

Rebecca Walker (walkers@niu.edu)
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 10:15:59 -0500 (CDT)

Did this get there the first time? I got a strange message on my machine.
Well, here it is again!

Ted L. Childs wrote:

> Rebecca,
>
> Ted Childs here in Clarkesville, Ga. I, too, am interesting in
alternative schools, namely democratic ones. I'm doing research also;
mostly the literature at

I've added you to my address book, and I'll try to keep you up to
date. What's your interest in alternative schools and what have you read
so far? My project will not need a real heavy literture base, but I
certainly want to know what's been done so far. I'm just beginning all
of this so bear with me. Also, there was an attachment on your message
that my system was unable to read--what was it? Thanks - Rebecca