politically correct

Robin & Jim (aglerose@netins.net)
Wed, 04 Sep 1996 16:03:57 -0500

At 12:52 PM 9/4/96 -0800, you wrote:
>On 4 Sep 96 at 10:09, Robin & Jim wrote:
>
>> Excuse my ignorance, but in this dialog, what does PC stand for?
>> Politically Correct? If so, does PC refer to this small group, or
>> the nation/world at large?
>
>Yes, it does indeed stand for "Politically Correct", standing for
>the liberal American point of view supporting a particular model of
>politics and history asserting that the world is in a terrible mess
>today, all because of the few white European male conservatives...

Well, I guess that means I'm not politically correct either. IMHO, I
believe that ALL IS WELL! The world is perfectly balanced; now, that I
realize that, it's just a matter of stopping to smell the roses. And I
believe that the Democratic Schools are a great way to appreciate more of
the abundance that abounds in the human spirit! So, the issue of diversity
is a rather mute one for me as well, because the people who are truly
wanting diversity and/or democratic will find it--it's just the nature of
the universe. I'm so glad that the strong wanting in all of you has let to
this marvelous outbreak of Sudbury-type schools! When others are ready for
this way of life, they will find you. Of course, it's nice that so many of
you are taking the effort to spread the word to all communities--in case
they're interested now. My hats off to all you great founders!

In love & admiration,

Robin Martin
Des Moines, Iowa